Now Hiring: Paid Graphic Design Intern
Matt Tanaka Marketing, a small marketing company that focuses on craft beer and spirits is seeking a part-time paid Graphic Design intern. The intern will work closely with the founder and lead designers on beer brands, events, and other projects.
If you like working hard, creating content, building brands and alliteration... and have a passion for craft beer, spirits, design, and working in fast-paced environments, you should probably apply.
What We Do:
We are a full-service marketing and design studio built for the beer industry. We help craft breweries, distributors, festivals and more tell their stories through graphic design, web design, social media strategy, blog writing, photography and more.
What To Expect:
* Use existing brand guidelines to design social media graphics, event posters and other marketing assets
* Assist lead designers on logo and identity and projects
* Help define visual guidelines for client's social media outlets
* Coming up with potential projects to pitch to clients
* An incredibly flexible working environment and schedule (our only non-negotiable is meeting deadlines)
* 15-20 hours of work per week, most of which can be done remotely
• Strong graphic design experience
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Photography experience not required but preferred
• Must be based in Chicago
To apply, email matt@matttanakamarketing with your portfolio, resume and a few words on why you think you'd be a good candidate. A photo of a cute puppy wouldn't hurt either.